Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice (.odt), Microsoft Word (.docx), RTF, or LaTeX(.tex) document file format.
- Where available, DOI URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Pictures should be high quality and included in the manuscript file.
- Remember to include Abstract and Keywords
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
We require authors to sign a Publication Agreement prior to publication of the manuscript in NPWTJ. The link to this form may be found below.
PUBLICATION AGREEMENT FORM
The data collected from registered and non-registered users of this journal falls within the scope of the standard functioning of peer-reviewed journals. It includes information that makes
communication possible for the editorial process; it is used to inform readers about the
authorship and editing of content; it enables collecting aggregated data on readership behaviors,
as well as tracking geopolitical and social elements of scholarly communication.
This journal’s editorial team uses this data to guide its work in publishing and improving this
journal. Data that will assist in developing this publishing platform may be shared with its
developer Public Knowledge Project in an anonymized and aggregated form, with appropriate
exceptions such as article metrics. The data will not be sold by this journal or PKP nor will it be
used for purposes other than those stated here. The authors published in this journal are
responsible for the human subject data that figures in the research reported here.
Those involved in editing this journal seek to be compliant with industry standards for data
privacy, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provision
for “data subject rights” that include (a) breach notification; (b) right of access; (c) the right to be
forgotten; (d) data portability; and (e) privacy by design. The GDPR also allows for the
recognition of “the public interest in the availability of the data,” which has a particular saliency
for those involved in maintaining, with the greatest integrity possible, the public record of